Friday 15 February 2013

Scary Twitter - Part 1

So not many of you that my dear wife 'Twitter' has her own ways of scaring the hell out of me. And I am going to take all liberty to detail them out here one by one:

Incident 1:  Three days after Marriage

Well, I know that some days we just don't get sleep even if we lie on bed. Yeah some say it might be because of stress or anxiety, some say it could be change of weather or sometimes you are not well.. and many more. And this post is not about listing those symptoms..;-)
So after we slept at 23:00, around 2 or 3 in the night, my sleep broke after hearing a loud horn on the street. And with that I just opened my eyes to look at twitter.
Damn!!! she was missing. I looked the rest room lights and they were off too. Where the hell is she? ran the thought in my mind. And while my mind was running all over, I felt cool breeze coming in from my Balcony.
I remembered closing the door, so how did it get open?
I got off from bed, walked towards the balcony door to close it and there right in front of my eyes was standing a slim figure, looking around. For a moment, I was completely taken aback and then realized it was Twitter ! Oh Shucks ! what was she doing in here? And the way she was standing reminded me of famous Bollywood number from a scary movie:

Gumnaam hai koi, Anjaan hai koyi,
Kisko pata kisko khabar.....
I went to her silently and patted her back. She turned around surprised and said 'you are not sleeping?' and I responded , in my ever naughty style : 'for a newly wed person like me, whose wife goes missing in the middle of night rather is standing in balcony waiting for some unknown, how can I get sleep?'
She smiled ( I am sure wanted to laugh, but newly wed so has to act a bit) and replied that she was not getting sleep and wanted some fresh air. And I replied promptly ' please doobara aise fresh air ke liye bahar mat aana..kyo ki phir mai fresh air nahi le paunga' (please avoid coming out like this for fresh air because I will run out of air then..:-)  and laughed.
And she simply pushed me saying ' chalo hato.. aap bhi na' and came back to room...:-)

 More in later posts...keep watching and sharing. This is your turf too...:-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment